Climate Change Start-Ups Competition:
Increased carbon dioxide and other gases in the Earth’s atmosphere cause climate change, mainly from fossil fuel emissions.
The Egyptian start-up ecosystem has boomed in recent years, with an increasing number of initiatives attracting domestic and international attention and funding. Climate Change is experiencing a renewed interest in sustainability, with a range of start-ups in Egypt working to create a more sustainable Egypt.
EUI is glad to announce a start-up pitch contest to award the best start-up company providing climate resilience innovations.
- Start-Ups interested in joining shall submit a proposal with their core established solutions in a document of approximately 2000 words.
- All participating companies must present their proposal to the judging committee.
- The committee will then review all proposed core established solutions for further evaluation and shortlisting.
The winning start-up company will be awarded 10K $. It will be honored by the President of Egypt University of Informatics and the committee in the closing ceremony.
Start-Ups Eligibility for Participation:
- Climate-related start ups are eligible for applying for the competition
- The Start up company establishment date should be 2021 or earlier
- The proposal should highlight your business model and how an ICT solution is a part of the start up’s business model.
Interested Start-Ups shall fill in this form: https://forms.gle/fHFspP1y3yZdXiRy9
The deadline to submit the form is Wednesday, 21 September 2022
For more inquiries, please send to [email protected]