Heidi H. Omara
Head of English Department
Ms. Heidi Omara has been a teacher and teacher trainer for the past 25 years. She has worked with and trained teachers in many countries, e.g. UK, KSA, Turkey, Cyprus and Egypt. She has pursued her teaching and Education Management career by obtaining a diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming from the American Board. She is also a certified CELTA and DELTA educator. In addition, Ms. Omara is an accredited Programme Leader for Cambridge’s Professional Development Qualification: Teaching and Learning.
- Bachelors of Arts
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA accredited by UK Ofqual at Level 7 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF))
- General English
- Business English
- Academic Writing
- Technical Writing
- IELTS Preparation
- Classical stories ‘Story Land’ Levels 3-6, Prime Press Publishers
- Just Skills- Reading and Writing 1-3, Canterbury Publishers
- Math Train Pre-K to KG2, ELT House
Gave 3 Workshops in different ELT Conferences:
- EgypTESOL 2009 ‘Reading Creates Good Writers’, Cairo, Egypt.
- GLobELT 2015 ‘The 3 Ps of Leadership’, Izmir, Turkey
- NileTESOL 2021, 2022, Cairo, Egypt.
Set up the first intensive English language programme for the graduates of the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation in Saudi Arabia. This programme was in partnership with Interlink Language Centre based in Colorado, US.