Dr. Essam Raafat
Assistant Professor of Accounting
Faculty of Business Informatics
Send e-mail | Linkedin
BSc. – Cairo University -2001
MSc. – Cairo University – 2010
PhD – Cairo University - 2018
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Governmental Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Fair Value Accounting
- Internal Control
- Statistical Analysis Techniques
- Business Research
- Information Technology
- Accounting Information Systems
- Awadallah, A and Raafat, E (2017) “Increasing the Audit Quality as an External Governance Mechanism To Enhance the Corporate Governance Structure: An Empirical Study In Egyptian Banks”, paper submitted to the International Conference on Business Sciences (CUCBS), Roadmaps for Sustainable Business Conference, 2017, Egypt.
- Hegazy, M and Raafat, E (2013), “The Impact of Auditor Industry Specialization on the Retention of audit clients and Growth in firms’ business”, paper submitted to the Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference, 2013, Turkey.
- Hegazy, M and Raafat, E (2012), “The Use of Cluster Analysis as a Computer Assisted Audit Technique to Rationalize the Audit Planning Process”, paper submitted to the Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference, 2012, Turkey.
- Auditing Partner – Essam Ghorab CPAs\ Nexia International.
- Vice President – Bookkeepers Accounting & Taxation.
- Senior Analyst – Elite Consultancy House.
- Board Member – Accounting Department, Cairo University.
- Financial Control Analyst – Centro Global Solutions.
- Staff Accountant – AAP, New York-USA.
- Credit Analyst – NSGB Bank
- Instructor – Egyptian Institute of Directors (EIoD) (FRA)