Dr. Cherry Ahmed Amir Ezzat Khalil
Computing & Information Sciences
Obtained her PhD Degree in Computer Science in 2016, from the Faculty of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (FCAI), Cairo University, in the field of social network analysis. She got her MSc & BSc from FCAI in 2006 & 2001, respectively. She is currently an Assistant Professor at FCAI since 2016.
Her research interests are focused on Artificial Intelligence, Social Network Analysis, and Machine Learning.
- PhD in Computer Science, 2016. Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Computers and Information. Cairo University.
- in Computer Science, 2006. Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Computers and Information. Cairo University.
- BSc in Computer Science, 2001. Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Computers and Information. Cairo University.
- Internet Programming
- Genetic Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Logic Design
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming
- Structured Programming
- M. Alkadri, A. Elkorany, and C. A. Ezzat, "An Integrated Framework for Relevance Classification of Trending Topics in Arabic Tweets", International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 14, issue 7, pp. 884-891, 2023.
- M. Alkadri, A. Elkorany, and C. Ahmed, "Enhancing Detection of Arabic Social Spam Using Data Augmentation and Machine Learning", Applied Sciences, vol. 12, issue 22, 2022.
- Ahmed, A. Elkorany, and E. Elsayed, "Prediction of Customer’s Perception in Social Networks by Integrating Sentiment Analysis and Machine Learning", Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, 2022.
- Ahmed, A. Elkorany, and R. Bahgat , "A Supervised Learning Approach to Link Prediction in Twitter", Social Network Analysis and Mining, vol. 6, issue 1, 2016.
- Ahmed, and A. ElKorani, "Enhancing Link Prediction in Twitter using Semantic User Attributes", IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining(ASONAM'2015), Paris, France, pp. 1155-1161, 2015
C. Ahmed, A. Badr, and I. Farag, "A Fuzzy Logic Controller for Ant Algorithms", Computing and Information Systems, vol. 11, issue 5, pp. 26-34, 2007. antcolonies.pdf
Doctorate of Computer Science
Designed a database and participated in the development of a full-scale documentary website for Arabic Manuscripts in the Arab world for the Center for Documentation of Cultural & Natural Heritage, (CULTNAT) in association with UNESCO, Cairo, Egypt, 2007-2008