Dr. Amani H.B. Eissa
Faculty Of Computing & Information Science
Dr. Amani is a collegiate Assistant Professor, data and IT solution architect with extensive teaching, training, and industrial development experience for more than 20 years. She is a Founders team member responsible for establishing the Egypt University of Informatics.
PhD. of Information Systems.
- Data Mining
- Applied Machine Learning
- Social Networks Analytics
- Introduction to Databases
- Introduction to Logic
- Programming 1 & 2
- Discrete Mathematics
- Advanced Databases (Postgrad Course)
- Information Systems
- Project Management
- Applied Artificial Intelligence (Postgrad Course)
- Web Development
- Communications and Presentation Skills
- Technical Writing
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Eissa, A. and M. E. El-Sharkawi (2007). “An Intelligent Integrated Framework for Predicting Protein-Protein Interaction using Data Mining Techniques”, The 37th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, Alexandria, Egypt, 2007.
- Eissa, A. H. B., M. E. El-Sharkawi, and H. M. O. Mokhtar (2016), "Constructing Topic Hierarchy Tree for User Interests from Multiple Knowledge Bases", The Fifth International Conference on Informatics and Applications (ICIA2016), Japan, Nov - 2016.
- Eissa, A. H. B., M. E. El-Sharkawi, and H. M. O. Mokhtar (2018), " Towards Recommendation Using Interest-Based Communities in Attributed Social Networks", WWW '18 Companion Proceedings of The Web Conference, Lyon, France, pp. Pages 1235-1242, 2018.
- Academic Advisor at the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
- Former Business Development Manager at Prophecy Labs Co. Belgium (Artificial Intelligence Solutions Software House)
- Participated in a number of European Funded Research Projects
- Advisor for a number of IT-based startups