Dr. Ayman Ramadan Ali El-Kilany
Faculty of Computing & Information Science
AYMAN EL-KILANY received the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees from the Information Systems Department, Faculty of Computers and Artificial Intelligence, Cairo University, in 2012 and 2018, respectively. He is currently an Assistant Professor and a Researcher at the Faculty of Computers and Artificial Intelligence, Cairo University and at the Faculty of Computing and information Sciences, Egypt University of Informatics.
⦁ Ph.D., 2013 to 2018, Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University-Information Systems as specialization, Under the title: "Clustering Utilization in Data Mining Tasks"
⦁ M.Sc., 2009 to 2012, Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University-Information Systems as specialization, Under the title: "An Effective Model for Automatic Text Summarization"
⦁ B.Sc., 2005 to 2009, Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University - Information Systems as major specialization, Computer Science as minor specialization.
Big Data Management and Modelling
Introduction to Data Science
Web-Based Information System
Files Management and Processing
Data Science and Data Mining Related Publications:
-M. Mohamed, A. El-Kilany and N. El-Tazi, 2022. “Future Activities Prediction Framework in Smart Homes Environment”, in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp.85154-85169.
- M. Ramadan, A. El-Kilany, H. M. O. Mokhtar and I. Sobh, "RL_QOptimizer: “A Reinforcement Learning Based Query Optimizer”, in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 70502-70515, 2022
- A. Mahmoud, A. El-Kilany, F. Ali, S, Mazen, “TGT: A Novel Adversarial Guided Oversampling Technique for Handling Imbalanced Datasets ”, Egyptian Informatics Journal, 2021
- A. Mahmoud, A. El-Kilany, F. Ali, S, Mazen, “A Novel Oversampling Technique to Handle Imbalanced Datasets ”, 34th International ECMS Conference on Modelling and Simulation, 2020
- A. El-Kilany, N. El Tazi and E. Ezzat, “Semi-Supervised Outlier Detection via Bipartite Graph Clustering” in ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA), 2016.
Natural Language Processing Related Publications:
- D. Mohamed, A El-Kilany, H. Mokhtar, “Academic Articles Recommendation Using Concept-Based Representation” - Proceedings of SAI Intelligent Systems Conference, 2020
- A. El-Kilany, A. Azzam, and S. El-Beltagy, “Using Deep Neural Networks for Extracting Sentiment Targets in Arabic Tweets” in Intelligent Natural Language Processing: Trends and Applications, Part of the Studies in Computational Intelligence book series (SCI, volume 740) - pp 3-15, 2017.
- A. El-Kilany, N. El Tazi and E. Ezzat, “Building Relation Extraction Templates via Unsupervised Learning” in Proceedings of the 21st International Database Engineering & Applications Symposium, 2017.
- A. El-Kilany, S. El-Beltagy, and M. El-Sharkawi, “Sentence Compression via Clustering of Dependency Graph Nodes” in International Journal of Advanced Intelligence, Volume 5, Number 1, pp.95-109, 2013.
- A. El-Kilany and I. Saleh, “Unsupervised Document Summarization Using Clusters of Dependency Graph Nodes” in International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA), 2012.