Assistant/Associate Professor Positions in the Faculty of Computing and Information Sciences- Egypt University of Informatics
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Faculty of Computing and Information Sciences, located in the New Administrative Capital, is looking for qualified candidates to fill full-time vacancies as Assistant / Associate Professors in the Faculty of Computing and Information Sciences for the upcoming academic year.
The Faculty of Computing and Information Sciences at EUI seeks applicants for full-time and part-time Assistant and Associate Professors in Computer Science and related domains. The faculty invites candidates to engage in an interactive and collaborative teaching environment. Job tasks include, but are not limited to, delivering lectures, mentoring students, conducting high-quality research work, and engaging students in learning in a challenging and motivational environment.
- Teach Basic Computer Science courses (Introduction to Programming, Operating Systems, Algorithms Design and Analysis, Data Structures, etc.) and Advanced/Specialized courses.
- Employ innovative teaching approaches using various teaching practices that challenge how students think, learn, and develop their understanding of academic disciplines.
- Interact with the students face-to-face and online during office hours using discussion groups and other tools on the LMS.
- Make the best use of tools and technologies to facilitate students' understanding.
- Develop core curriculum and deliver course material effectively.
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by the upper management.
- Publish research, attend conferences, and deliver presentations to build a robust research network.
- Undertake research, either as an individual or with colleagues, of a level and quality that will result in regular publication in top-ranked international journals.
- Write proposals to secure research funding.
Candidates should hold a Ph.D. or equivalent in Computer Science or a related domain from a reputable institution. Successful candidates should have an outstanding research and publication record, strong leadership capability or potential, and proven skills in high-quality teaching.
Candidates are expected to be able to conduct independent research and apply for external funding and research projects. Mastering the English language is a must, and industrial experience is a plus.
- The faculty will review all applications until the position gets filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected] , with reference# in the subject of your email as “EUI-CIS-DRs”