Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Faculty of Business Informatics, located at the New Administrative Capital (NAC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy starting in the academic year 2022/2023.
The Faculty of Business Informatics at EUI seeks applicants for a Full-Time position of Teaching Assistants/Assistant Lecturers. The faculty invites candidates to become engaged in an interactive and collaborative teaching environment. Candidates are expected to discuss various ideas, applications and problems, and explain the concepts discussed in tutorials, through challenging and motivating students. They are expected to supervise and grade the various projects and assignments that students work on in labs and tutorials.
- Conducting tutorials and labs as required by instructor.
- Employing innovative approaches to teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources and various teaching practices.
- Interacting with the students during office hours both face-to-face and online using discussion groups and other tools on the LMS.
- The ability to teach practical and theoretical courses both in-class and online.
- Grading assignments, quizzes, lab exams …..etc. as required by instructor.
- Participating in academic and exam support duties including proctoring.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
- Submitting a yearly progress report with his/her achievements for evaluation.
- Enrollment in a Master’s Program for Fresh Teaching Assistants and in a Doctoral Program for Lecturer Assistants is an asset.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Information Technology or Business Administration (Excellent with honors/ or very good).
- Teaching Assistants must be graduated in 2016 or after.
- Assistant Lecturers must be graduated in 2014 or after, and must have obtained their Master’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent command of English language both spoken and written is a must (A high TOEFL Score is a plus).
- Practical and teaching experience (Industrial experience is an asset)
- Enthusiastic and interested in pursuing research and graduate studies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer and programming skills.
- Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team work spirit.
- Applications will be reviewed until position is filled.
- For further information, please contact us at [email protected] , with reference# in the subject of your email as “EUI-ALs-BI”