Faculty of Engineering- Egypt University of Informatics
Teaching Assistants/Assistant Lecturers in Mechatronics
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Faculty of Engineering, located at the New Administrative Capital (NAC), is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies for the academic year 2023/2024.
The Faculty of Engineering at EUI seeks applicants for a full-time position of Teaching Assistant/Assistant Lecturer. The Faculty invites candidates to engage in an interactive and collaborative teaching environment. Candidates are expected to discuss various ideas, applications, and problems and explain the concepts discussed in lectures. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to supervising and grading the multiple projects and assignments students work on in labs and tutorials.
- Conduct tutorials and labs as required by the instructor.
- Employ innovative approaches to teaching and support students through a wide range of learning resources and various teaching practices.
- Interact with the students face-to-face and online during office hours using discussion groups and other tools on the LMS.
- Teach practical and theoretical courses both in-class and online.
- Grade assignments, quizzes, lab exams, and midterm exams as required by the instructor.
- Participate in academic and exam support duties, including proctoring.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
- Submit a yearly progress report with his/her achievements for evaluation.
- Enrolling in a Master's Program for Fresh Teaching Assistants and a Doctoral Program for Lecturer Assistants is an asset.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Mechatronics and Robotics or a related field.
- Teaching Assistants must be graduated in 2017 or after.
- Assistant Lecturers must graduate after 2015 and hold a master's degree in a related field.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written, is a must.
- Practical and teaching experience (Industrial experience is an asset)
- Enthusiastic and interested in pursuing research and graduate studies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Teamwork spirit.
- The Faculty will review all applications until the positions get filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected] , with reference# in the subject of your email as “EUI-ALs-ENG”