Senior Systems Engineer
Years of Experience
5 To 7 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree
The Senior Systems Engineer performs planning, testing, and implementation of the EUI infrastructure systems, including authentication and systems integration and administration of the authentication structure. He manages virtualization and cloud services and adjusts hardware configuration, including servers, storage, and hyper-converged infrastructure. The Senior Systems Engineer also performs tests and takes good care of resolving user or technical issues while running scripts or automating specific tasks and processes to increase efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, test, and implement upgrades for infrastructure systems.
- Integrate new software with the authentication system.
- Manage infrastructure systems and devices
- Maintain Microsoft infrastructure, including Active Directory-related services, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, NTP and File Services, Group Policy management, Server configuration, batching, and upgrades.
- Manage user access.
- Administrate VMware, servers, and storage.
- Configure and install different hardware.
- Resolve technical issues.
- Bring up Run performance reports.
- Maintain systems’ logs and keep them as healthy as possible, including tracking system indicators for performance and availability.
- Maintain system access control, RTLS, and centralized printers.
- Administrate hosting for the websites, SQL database installation, and administration.
Skills and Qualifications
- ITIL oriented or certified.
- Experience with visualization and cloud services.
- Solid experience in servers, storage, and HCI.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SQL server administration.
- Systems integration experience is a must.
- Solid experience in Active Directory, Office 365, and Google workspace administration.
- Scripts development and operation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers and system center
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.