Graphic Designer at the Marketing & PR Department - Egypt University of Informatics (EUI)
The Marketing & PR Department at Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), located in the Knowledge city at the New Administrative Capital (NAC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill a full-time vacancy as a Graphic Designer starting the academic year 2022/2023.
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver the required designs.
- Abide by EUI guidelines and maintain consistency across all designs. Amend, resize, and adjust design concepts executed by the marketing team.
- Fulfill daily designs assigned by the marketing team.
- Assist the marketing team in improving all marketing products (Presentations, Social Media Calendars, Master Visuals, Internal Branding, Giveaways, and Website).
- Create and adjust templates for social media and quarterly newsletters for partners and employees.
- Review consistently and add requested enhancements to EUI brand guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree related to Art & Design.
- Min of 3 yrs. of experience (proven experience in higher education background is a plus)
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop)
- 2D experience is a must, and 3D design is a plus
- Excellent time management and ability to execute designs quickly.
- Ability to use Microsoft office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- The HR department will review the applications until the position gets filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected], and mention "Graphic Designer." as a reference in the subject of your email.