Faculty of Engineering- Egypt University of Informatics
Full-time faculty members in Mechatronics and Robotics
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Faculty of Engineering, located at the New Administrative Capital (NAC), is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies starting in the academic year 2023/2024.
The Faculty of Engineering at EUI seeks applicants for a full-time positions as faculty members teaching Mechatronics. The faculty invites candidates to become engaged in an interactive teaching environment. Candidates are expected to discuss various scientific concepts, applications, and problems in their lectures and be able to challenge and motivate students. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supervising students, working on their collaborative research topics, and publishing research papers in highly-ranked journals.
- Teach lectures in their specialization mainly using the English language.
- Employ innovative approaches to teaching and support students through a wide range of learning resources and various teaching practices.
- Interact with the students face-to-face and online during office hours using discussion groups and other tools on the LMS.
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by the upper management.
- Submit a yearly progress report with his/her achievements for evaluation.
- Conduct high-quality research.
- Involvement in research projects.
- Holder of a Ph.D. degree in Mechatronics and Robotics or a related field.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written, is a must.
- Practical and teaching experience (Industrial experience is an asset).
- Enthusiastic and interested in pursuing research.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Mastering computer skills is a plus.
- The faculty will review all applications until the positions get filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected] , with reference# in the subject of your email as “EUI-ENG-DRs”