Fleet Supervisor at the Facilities Department -Egypt University of Informatics (EUI)
The Facilities Department at Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), located in the Knowledge City, New Administrative Capital (NAC), is looking for qualified candidates to fill a full-time vacancy as a Fleet Supervisor starting the academic year 2022/2023.
- Establish work schedules and transportation routes for drivers to pick up and deliver Staff & Students to and from the Campus.
- Manage vehicle contracting, licensing, and registration with the chosen fleet company.
- Monitor drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices.
- Provide reports to the department head on budgeting, schedules, maintenance, and fleet progress.
- Develop methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency.
- Follow up and coordinate with all departments on new staff members and students joining to include them in the transportation lists.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Min 3-5 yrs. of experience (proven experience in higher education background is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic numerical and data analysis skills.
- Good problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Familiar with transportation scheduling and management software.
- Eyes on details.
- Excellent computer skills are needed.
- The HR department will review the applications until the position gets filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected], and mention "Fleet Supervisor." as a reference, in the subject of your email.