Dr. Ramy Farouk Taki Eldin
Ramy Taki Eldin received his PhD in 2015 from the Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University in algebraic techniques for encoding/decoding cyclic codes over finite fields. In 2019, he was awarded a one-year postdoctoral fellowship at Toyota Technological Institute, Japan. In 2021 he was promoted to assistant professor. His research interests include number theory and coding theory.
- Calculus I-IV
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- Complex Analysis
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability & Statistics
- Linear Programming
- Special Functions
- Numerical Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Taki Eldin, R. and Matsui, H. (2022). Linking Reversed and Dual Codes of Quasi-Cyclic Codes. In IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences: Vol. E105.A (Issue 3, pp. 381–388). Institute of Electronics, Information and Communications Engineers (IEICE).
- El-Abbasy, K., Taki Eldin, R., El Ramly, S., and Abdelhamid, B. (2021). Optimized Polar Codes as Forward Error Correction Coding for Digital Video Broadcasting Systems. In Electronics (Vol. 10, Issue 17, p. 2152). MDPI AG.
- El-Abbasy, K., Taki Eldin, R., El-Ramly, S., and Abdelhamid, B. (2021). Generalized Schematic Successive Cancellation Decoding for Polar Codes. In 2021 IEEE International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking (BlackSeaCom). 2021 IEEE International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking (BlackSeaCom). IEEE.
- Taki Eldin, R. and Matsui, H., "Generator Polynomial Matrices of Reversed and Reversible Quasi-Cyclic Codes," 2020 International Symposium on Information Theory and Its Applications (ISITA), 2020, pp. 165-169.
- Taki Eldin, R. and Matsui, H. (2020). On Reversibility and Self-Duality for Some Classes of Quasi-Cyclic Codes. In IEEE Access (Vol. 8, pp. 143285–143293). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Dinh, H. Q., Taki Eldin, R., Nguyen, B. T., and Tansuchat, R. (2020). MDS Constacyclic Codes of Prime Power Lengths Over Finite Fields and Construction of Quantum MDS Codes. In International Journal of Theoretical Physics (Vol. 59, Issue 10, pp. 3043–3078). Springer Science and Business Media LLC.
- Taki Eldin, R., and Matsui, H. (2019). Quasi-Cyclic Codes Via Unfolded Cyclic Codes and Their Reversibility. In IEEE Access (Vol. 7, pp. 184500–184508). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- A full list of publications can be found at https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ramy-Takieldin
He received the Best Paper Award from IEICE in 2021