Dr. Mustafa Khedewi
Faculty of Business Informatics
Dr. Mustafa Khedewi is an Assistant Professor of Law and Politics. He has extensive interdisciplinary teaching experience in British and Egyptian universities, with a manifold of research and teaching interests, including Politics and International Relations, Business Law, International Law, Democratization, Islamic Law, and Islamic Political Thought.
In 2018, Dr. Khedewi was accredited as an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy in the United Kingdom; and in 2021, he won the Early Career Development Prize offered by the British Society for Middle Eastern Studies (BRISMES). Dr Khedewi co-organised and participated in several national and international conferences.
In addition to his academic work, Dr Khedewi serves as a consultant to Al-Azhar and international institutions. He also acts as a Peer Reviewer for the Manchester Journal of Transnational Islamic Law and Practice.
- Ph.D. Politics and International Relations, University of Aberdeen, UK (2021)
- Sc. International Relations and International Law, University of Aberdeen, UK (2014)
- Pre-master: International Relations, SOAS - University of London, UK (2011)
- LLB: Sharia and Law (In English), Al-Azhar University, Egypt (2010)
- Business Law
- International Law
- International Organizations
- Political Systems
- Politics and IR: Power and Conflict
- Politics and IR: Democracy and Governance
- Global Politics: Equality and Inequality
- Ideas and Ideologies
- Computing and Applications (NCCA). IEEE, 2015.