Customer Service Agent – EUI Marketing & PR Department
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI)
The Marketing & PR Department at Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), located in the Knowledge City at the New Administrative Capital (NAC), is looking for qualified candidates to fill the “Customer Service Agent” vacancy starting in the academic year 2022/2023.
EUI seeks applicants for a full-time Customer Service Agent employment and invites applicants to become engaged in an interactive and collaborative environment.
Find below details of all requirements:
- Answers incoming inquiries face to face or calls received through the Call Center and assists with questions related to EUI.
- Responds to requests for information via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Maintains a log of phone and email activities regarding inquiries from marketing leads.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with campus staff and administration to remain current with all marketing and academic components and special events.
- Refers to Financial Aid and Information Technology troubleshooting questions to appropriate departments.
- Conducts call campaigns to assist with recruitment, retention, and completion efforts.
- Guides prospective students through the application process to ensure completion; provides information and guidance on academic program selection and other registration and enrollment processes.
- Prepares prospective students with their next steps in the application, enrollment, registration, and process before virtually visiting the university or speaking with the service experts in the respective department.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service
- A combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration based on the applicant’s credentials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to handle all situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to complete tasks on time
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Applications will be reviewed until the position gets filled.
Please send your application documents to: [email protected], with reference in the subject of your email as a “Customer Service Agent.”
Please note that emails without the mentioned reference will be disregarded.