Assistant Librarian – EUI Library
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI)
The Library Department at Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), located in the Knowledge City at the New Administrative Capital (NAC), is looking for qualified candidates to fill the "Assistant Librarian" vacancy starting in the academic year 2022/2023.
EUI seeks applicants a for full-time Assistant Librarian employment and invites applicants to become engaged in an interactive and collaborative environment.
Find below details of all requirements:
- Experience with library integrated systems, such as automated circulation systems, cataloging, and RFID solutions.
- Working knowledge of university library practices, acquisitions, electronic resources, and e-learning platforms.
- Assist library users in accessing library materials and online resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Provide reference services to patrons by answering questions about library resources, procedures, and policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Library Science is preferred.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3-years of experience as a librarian.
- Applicants should have an excellent knowledge of Marc coding, Dewey Decimal Classification, and the Library of Congress Classification system.
- Able to use educational ICT to promote learning.
Applications will be reviewed until the position gets filled.
Please send your application documents to: [email protected], with reference in the subject of your email as an "Assistant Librarian." Please note that emails without the mentioned reference will be disregarded.