Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Faculty of Engineering, located at the New Administrative Capital (NAC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy starting in the academic year 2022/2023.
The Faculty of Engineering at EUI seeks applicants for a full-time position of Assistant/Associate Professors. The faculty invites candidates to become engaged in an interactive teaching environment. Candidates are expected to discuss in their lectures various scientific concepts, applications and problems, and be able to challenge and motivate students. They are expected to supervise students, work in their own and collaborative research topics, and publish research papers in highly ranked journals.
- Teaching lectures in their specialization mostly using English language.
- Employing innovative approaches to teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources and various teaching practices.
- Interacting with the students during office hours both face-to-face and online using discussion groups and other tools on the LMS.
- Performing any other administrative duties as assigned by the upper management.
- Submitting a yearly progress report with his/her achievements for evaluation.
- Conducting high quality research.
- Publishing research papers in ranked journals and conferences.
- Being involved in research projects.
- Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Electronics, or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent command of English language both spoken and written is a must.
- Practical and teaching experience (Industrial experience is an asset)
- Enthusiastic and interested in pursuing research.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer and programming skills.
- Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team work spirit.
- Applications will be reviewed until position is filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected] , with reference# in the subject of your email as “EUI-ENG-DRs”