Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), Digital Arts and Design located at the New Administrative Capital (NAC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy starting in the academic year 2022/2023.
The Faculty of Digital Arts and Design at EUI seeks applicants for the full-time and part-time positions of Assistant/Associate Professors in Graphic Design or Communication. The faculty invites candidates to become engaged in an interactive teaching environment. Candidates are expected to discuss in their lectures scientific concepts, applications, and problems, and be able to challenge and motivate students.
- Teaching lectures in their specialization mostly using the English language.
- Employing innovative approaches to teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources and various teaching practices.
- Interacting with the students during office hours both face-to-face and online using discussion groups and other tools on the LMS.
- Performing any other administrative duties as assigned by the upper management.
- Submitting a yearly progress report with his/her achievements for evaluation.
- Ph.D. degree in Graphic Design or Communication.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written is a must.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills and good programming skills.
- Good management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team work spirit.
- Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected], with reference# in the subject of your email as “EUI-ART-DRs”