Years of Experience
2 To 3 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain both web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure applications align with the organization’s goals and customer needs.
- Build software that fulfills specific needs
- Remain current on technology trends to keep our software as innovative as possible
- Stay on track of the application lifecycle to ensure necessary updates will be completed on time.
- Produce quality code, raising the bar for the team on quality and speed.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs.
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze bottlenecks.
- Design and perform robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients.
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud.
- Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability.
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow regression testing.
- Administrate different applications as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- ITIL-oriented or certified
- Excellent foundation in Computer Science, algorithms, database programming, and web design.
- Experience writing highly secure web applications
- Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies
- Growth mindset, challenging status quo to find new solutions and out-of-the-box ideas
- Proven experience (professional or otherwise) as an application developer
- Deep understanding of core programming principles, including design
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Application administration (LMS and SIS experience is a plus)
- Experience working as part of a development team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under stress.