All Students of the first cohort are granted a special reduction of fee of 20-25% as shown in the Tuition Fees. In addition, the following scholarships are applicable to eligible students
Scholarships for newly admitted students:
- Full scholarships for top graduates of Thanaweyya Ammah
- Reduced scholarships for outstanding students: A number of scholarships at a 20% reduction in tuition fees for Thanweyya Amah and its equivalent. The minimum score is determined by the University Council each academic year
Discounted scholarships for continuing students:
- GPA of 3.8 or more at the end of each academic level: 15% reduction in the tuition fees for the new academic year
- GPA of 3.7 to 3.8 at the end of each academic level: 10% reduction in the tuition fees for the new academic year
- GPA of 3.6 to 3.7 at the end of each academic level: 5% reduction in the tuition fees for the new academic year
- Siblings registered in the university are granted a 10% reduction, with a maximum of three siblings
- Students who are children of faculty members are granted a 30% reduction.
- Students who are distinguished in sports, scientific and cultural activities may be granted a discount determined by the University Council
- No more than one scholarship shall be granted to one student, and s/he shall be eligible to the highest scholarship in reduction (except for the first cohort reduction of fee)
- These scholarships are canceled or modified for students whose academic performance falls below the level they were at when the scholarship rules were applied.
- For students who have special conditions, their eligibility of these scholarships will be canceled if the causes and repercussions of the circumstances they are going through are gone, according to what the University Council sees
- The University Council shall decide the detailed rules for previous scholarships