- First, the applicant fills out an application online: https://eui.edu.eg/en/apply-now/online-admission/, stating all their information and preferences.
- The applicant then receives an automatic email confirming that his/her application has been received and will be asked to proceed accordingly with the next step of the admission
process to sit for an English placement exam at EUI’ premises in the Knowledge City at the New Administrative Capital.
- The applicant then receives an email with the English Placement test details and available slots.
- The email will also include the payment steps for the English test. Once the payment for registering for the test gets finalized, the student will have to send a copy of the payment receipt to [email protected] and [email protected]
- If the applicant has an IELTS certificate, he/she would be exempted from the English Placement test. He / she will be required to attach the IELTS certificate to their application.
- After sitting for the exam, the applicant will receive an email with the next steps of the
For more information, please call the Admission office at 01030080940