A/R Senior Accountant in Accounting and Finance Department
Egypt University of Informatics (EUI)
The Accounting and Finance Department at Egypt University of Informatics (EUI), located in the Knowledge City at the New Administrative Capital (NAC), is looking for qualified candidates to fill the "A/R Senior Accountant" vacancy starting in the academic year 2022/2023.
EUI seeks applicants for a full-time A/R Senior Accountant employment and invites applicants to become engaged in an interactive and collaborative environment.
Find below details of all requirements:
- Handle and supervise daily financial and accounting transactions and review accounting entries. For the accounts receivable division
- Handle and supervise the accounts department and monitor the daily performance of accountants.
- Ensure that all income entries are recorded, reconciled, and reviewed and ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial records,
- Supervise the preparation of the related bank reconciliations and settlement of differences (if any).
- Handle and supervise clients' accounts, including all electronic applications, and follow up on collection.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues,
- Organize the financial and accounting data and keep updated records permanently.
- Supervise the monthly closing operations, analyze data, and prepare the required reports.
- Participating in budget and receivables monthly, Quarterly, and annual reports
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Commerce
- 4-7 yrs. of experience with at least 2 yrs. of proven experience in higher education background is preferable
- Experience with general ledger, Accounts receivable, and budget functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages and ERP systems.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Applicants should have an excellent knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Applicants must possess good communication skills.
- Average/Good command of English
- Applications will be reviewed until the position gets filled.
- Please send your application documents to: [email protected], with reference in the subject of your email as "A/R Senior Accountant."
Please note that emails without the mentioned reference will be disregarded.